Welding Wire used as Conductive Wire or Filler Metal.
Welding wire: available in a wide range of sizes and types, a kind of welding material used as conductive wire or filler metal.
- Materials: mild steel wire, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, silver, etc.
- Wire diameter: 0.5 - 2.0mm.
- Elongation: ≥ 22%.
- Welding current: 80 - 250A, 120 - 300A, 160 - 400A, 190 - 450A.
- Good wear resistance, excellent heat resistance, low temperature resistant.
- High strength, anti-corrosion.
- Small welding deformation.
- Good adaptability, easy to realized continuous, automated welding.
Welding wire are widely used in petroleum, electronics and machinery manufacturing.
Types: Stainless steel welding wire, flux cored welding wire, MIG welding wire, TIG welding wire, aluminum welding wire, copper welding wire, silver welding wire, CO2 welding wire.
- Used as filler material and conductive wire.
- Used in the field of petroleum, electronics, machinery manufacturing, mining industry and so on.
- Usually in the coiled form in order to realize mechanization and automation.
- Plastics bag, woven bags; cartons, pallets.
- Keep it dry.
- Keep it away from corrosive substance.
- Store it by classifications.
- Put it on wood pallets.
- Don't expose it to the air directly.
- After opened use it up within one week.
Stainless Steel Welding Wire
Stainless steel welding wire also called stainless welding wire.
- Types: stainless steel flux cored wire, stainless steel solid wire.
- Features: little splash, good arc stability, corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel welding wire has little splash and good arc stability.
Silver Welding Wire
- Features: low melting point, low density.
Used in precise instruments, such as air conditioning apparatus, electronic products. Commonly used in the field of aerospace, electron, machinery.
Silver welding wire is widely used for welding precise instruments.
Copper Welding Wire
Copper welding wire also named copper coated welding wire.
- Features: high welding efficiency, good mechanical property, anti-corrosion, wear resistant.
- Used in the welding of copper or copper alloys.
- Used in the making of pressure vessels, hot water boilers and agricultural equipment.
Copper welding wire has high welding efficiency and good mechanical property.
Aluminum Welding Wire
- Aluminum content: ≥99.5%.
- Main types:
- S301, ER1100
- S331, ER5183
- S5356, ER5356
- S311, ER4043
- Features: excellent corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, good electrical conductivity.
- Application: Aluminum welding wire is mainly used for brazing of aluminum, Al-Mn, Al-Si-Mg alloy materials.
Aluminum welding wire has high thermal conductivity and good electrical conductivity.
MIG wire also named MIG welding wire, used inert gas or argon-rich gas as protective medium.
- Wire diameter: commonly 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm.
- Types: stainless MIG wire, aluminum MIG wire, copper MIG wire.
- Stable and reliable welding quality.
- Excellent seam molding.
- Suitable for the welding of non-ferrous metal, such as aluminum, copper, titanium.
- Fit for welding stainless steel, heat-resistant steel and low alloy steel.
MIG wire is widely used in the welding of non-ferrous metal and stainless steel materials.
Stainless steel MIG welding wire is a kind of MIG welding wire.
TIG welding wire is used for welding refractory active metals and non-ferrous metals.
TIG wire also called tig welding wire, is a kind of welding wire.
- Technique: Non-metal inert gas tungsten arc welding.
- Features: better air tightness after welding, good flexibility and adjustability.
- Used in the welding of stainless steel.
- Used in the welding of some non-ferrous metals which are easily oxidized, such as aluminum, aluminum alloy, magnesium, magnesium alloy.
- Used for welding refractory active metals, such as molybdenum, niobium, zirconium.
Flux Cored Wire
Flux cored wire can weld many kinds of metals, such as carbon steel, alloy steel.
- Wire diameter: 1.0 - 1.6mm.
- Welding current: 80 - 250, 120 - 300, 160 - 400, 190 - 450A.
- Technique: mainly MAG welding.
- Welding performance and efficiency are better than that of solid welding wire.
- Suitable for the welding of various kinds of steel.
- The compositions of alloy are flexible to adjust.
- Fit for the fast welding in vertical-up welding, flat welding, welding over galvanized, or welding hard-to-weld steels.
- Available in various of materials and sizes.
- Used in the welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel.
- Used to weld heat-resistant steel, high-tensile steel.
- Used for welding high strength quenched and tempered steel, stainless steel and other wear-resistant steel with hard surface.
CO2 Welding Wire
CO2 wire has high production efficiency and good seam molding.
CO2 welding wire also named CO2 wire, a kind of gas shielded welding wire, uses carbon dioxide as protective gas in the process of welding.
- Wire diameter: 0.5 - 2.0mm. usually 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm.
- High production efficiency.
- Good seam molding.
- Cheap, economic.
- Easy to operate, suitable for indoor operation.
- Wires of different diameters are correspond to different current and voltage.
- Available in various types for different applications.
- Application: widely used in the automatic welding and all-round welding.