Corrosion Resistant PVC Wire for Mesh, Crafts
PVC wire is also named PVC wires, PVC tie wire, PVC coated wire, PVC coated tie wire. It's a kind of wire with a PVC coating on the surface, available in various colors and sizes.
PVC wire is available in many kinds of colors, such as dark green, blue and black.
- Raw materials: iron wire, galvanized wire, annealed wire, stainless steel wire, redrawing wire.
- Type of coating: Polyvinyl chloride coating.
- Colors: green, gray, white, blue, black, yellow, red, etc.
- Wire diameter: 0.3mm - 4mm.
- Wire gauge: 8 - 30 gauge.
- Tensile strength: Min 210 – 220kg/cm2.
- Elongation: 8% - 15%.
- PVC coated layer: 0.4mm - 1.5mm.(+0.05mm/-0.05mm Max).
- Features: anti-aging, anti-cracking, corrosion and abrasion resistant, durable.
- Used in the mesh weaving, crafts making, daily binding.
- Used to make clothes hangers.
- Used to bind flowers.
- Used to make chain link fencing for protection in the field of zoo, park, livestock farm, stadium, forestry, aquaculture and factories, etc.
- In coils or spools. 10 – 100kg/coil.
- Inside with plastic film and outside with hessian cloth; inside with plastic film and outside with woven bag.
Our products can be customized according to you requirements.
PVC tie wire can be sealed with plastic tapes.
PVC coated tie wire with good corrosion resistance has longer service life than normal wires.
PVC tie wire can be delivered in coiled form.
PVC wires can be used for making chain link mesh and chicken mesh wire.