Galvanized Iron Wire for Fencing and Mesh
Galvanized iron wire also named GI wire.
Galvanized wire is applied in mesh weaving and highway fences making.
- Materials: mild steel, annealed wire.
- Wire diameter: 0.7mm - 4.5mm.
- Elongation: commonly 20% - 30%.
- Tensile strength: usually 350 - 550 MPa.
- Zinc coated: Max 300g/m2.
- Surface treatments: electro galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, zinc coating.
- Types: electro galvanized wire, hot-dip galvanized wire, Galfan wire.
- Features: good ductility, excellent elasticity, anti-corrosion.
- Used in mesh weaving, crafts making.
- Used as parts in communication devices.
- Used as tie wire in products packaging, construction.
Packing: Coils or spools, cartons or pallets. Inside with plastic cover and outside with hessian, or inside with plastic cover and outside with woven bag.
Electro galvanized wire
- Wire diameter: 0.15mm - 5.0mm.
- Zinc coated: 8 - 13g/m2.
- Features: shiny and beautiful surface, anti-corrosion, uniform zinc coating.
Electro galvanized wires is usually used in mesh weaving and daily binding.
Hot-dip galvanized wire
- Wire diameter: 0.2mm - 4.0mm.
- Wire gauge: 8 - 36 gauge.
- Zinc coated: 30 - 60g/m2.
- Features: thick zinc coating, fast production speed, good corrosion resistance, excellent flexibility.
Hot dip galvanized wire has good corrosion resistant performance.
- Wire diameter: 0.19 - 5mm.
- Zinc coated: 90% - 95%.
- Features: excellent corrosion resistance, about two times that of normal galvanized wire.
- Application: mainly used for making gabion mesh.
Galfan wire usually used in gabion mesh weaving.
The good anti-corrosion performance of galvanized wire makes it widely used in mesh weaving.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.