Copper Wire for Cables and Filter Screens
- Raw materials: hot-rolled copper.
- Wire diameter: 0.25mm - 6mm.
- Tensile strength: ≥315 Mpa.
- Types: solid copper wire, insulated copper wire, stranded copper wire, tinned copper wire, brass wire.
- Features: good electrical and thermal conductivity, high tensile strength, excellent ductility, etc.
- Widely used in mesh weaving, copper brush making, cables, filter screen.
- Used as communications wire, in telephone, TV, Internet, etc.
- Used in the chemical industry, medical instruments, building.
- Used for making crafts, decorations.
- Used in the ground electrical supplies.
Our products can be made and packed by your specific requirements.
Copper wire is widely used in electron, chemistry, construction and daily life.
A good conductor widely used in cables, ground electrical supplies, etc.
Insulated copper wire is very suitable when insulation is needed.
Stranded copper wire is fit for substations, uninsulated hook ups, jumpers.
Tinned copper wires have excellent corrosion resistance performance.
Tinned Copper Wire
- Gauges: 12 - 40 gauge.
- Processing: plates a single or several twisted copper wires with a tin layer by electroplating or hot dip coating.
- Features: excellent corrosion resistance.
- Gauges: 10 - 22 gauge.
- Contains 65% copper and 35% zinc.
- Non-magnetic, wear resistance, good ductility.
- Excellent abrasion resistant performance.
- Used in decoration and jewelry making.
- Used in the mesh weaving, crafts making, etc.
- Used in the machinery and appliances.
Brass wire can be used in making bracelets, which are artistic and beautiful.